Mission and Vision
Mission of Psycho Educational Society is to provide formal and informal education to the rural population and renders its services for the well being of lower strata of the society by:
- • Educating the illiterate women in preventive health care measures.
- • Imparting skills to youth and women for self employment.
- • Offering psychological services for emotionally disturbed children and adult.
- • Counseling and training parents on children care.
- • Organizing awareness programs on family welfare and health care.