Mission and Vision
Mission of Psycho Educational Society is to provide formal and informal education for the underprivileged children in rural India for empowerment especially for women and girls by:
- • Educating the illiterate women in preventive health care measures.
- • Imparting skills to youth and women for self employment.
- • Offering psychological services for emotionally disturbed children and adult.
- • Counseling and training parents on children care.
- • Organizing awareness programs on family welfare and health care.